Saturday, July 29, 2017

Park Concerts, Good Times


Our 7/27 show up in Hancock (above) was a great time! Next week we'll be playing in this configuration (Jake, Tom, and Ron) on the park in Rochester, VT on Sunday, August the 6th at 6:30 PM. Upbeat!

In other news, my duo with Mr. Forrest continues most last Fridays of the month (3:00 PM) at the Farmer's Market in Rochester, too. We'll also be playing September 8th at Heather's "The Wild Fern" in Stockbridge, VT.

Most of the music I've been playing live these days has been an electrified folk-rock of sorts, which has been fun and rewarding. We're all adapting to a new sound. I was never much of a Stratocaster guy, but now I have two of them for live use.

I'm still trying to figure out how to mine enough time out of my schedule to start recording the next album, too. We'll see!