Workshop: New Business Cards


There are many blog posts on finished-up instruments I've yet to post tonight, but I wanted to share a minor triumph: new business cards!

I've been without "real" business cards for 4+ years, now. I used to be fairly religious about keeping some around, but after all that waiting-around for myself to make a new design for print, I finally sat down and did these up a few days ago and had them printed.

Hopefully you'll be receiving one in the strings of an instrument from the shop! *nudge, nudge*

Comments

Unknown said…
Your logo is awesome. You should put that on a shirt. I know that I'd gladly pay for one and wear it a few times a week.
Jake Wildwood said…
Caleb: Thanks! I think of that from time to time. I ripped it from an old Oahu guitars/student magazine cover cartoon from '39 or '40, I think. It's like the Morton Salt Guitarist! If I have shirts made up I'll put 'em in the inventory. :)
Piter said…
Designing custom business cards and tangible branding materials for a small craft workshop always brings back great memories of physical networking! A few years back, when my partner and I opened an artisan repair studio, handing out clean, well-crafted print cards made a lasting impression on local clients. As our workshop expanded its local reach, we started combining traditional physical cards with modern digital outreach to showcase our daily restoration work. While learning how different online video formats operate for brand promotion, I came across a clear skippable video ad definition that helped us understand how interactive video content allows viewers to control their experience. Mixing tangible local branding with smart digital video tactics is truly the best approach!