Excuses, Excuses

Please excuse the slow/no updates, but I've been having to get our first little babe Oona Sylvia Wildwood an early start on the uke! (That's her Mama's uke, a c.1920s Richter-made "Bon Ton").
There's a plethora of new fun stuff coming up, so stay tuned. Tomorrow I'll be posting about a c.1920s fancy Harmony uke, c.1940 Kay all-mahogany O-size guitar (really cool), among others.
One other note, too -- I'm just about getting ready to release a new album (full length) of mine, called "Button Me Up" at my website (which will also be updated). For a little taste of it I've posted a music video of one of the songs off of it. Take a gander:
There's a plethora of new fun stuff coming up, so stay tuned. Tomorrow I'll be posting about a c.1920s fancy Harmony uke, c.1940 Kay all-mahogany O-size guitar (really cool), among others.
One other note, too -- I'm just about getting ready to release a new album (full length) of mine, called "Button Me Up" at my website (which will also be updated). For a little taste of it I've posted a music video of one of the songs off of it. Take a gander:
Comments
Ben
Tamster