Next Up
I know everyone's been waiting around for new stuff -- been busy with new baby and X-mas and stuff, though!
Nevertheless, cool stuff coming soon: a c.1923 SS Stewart-marked, Martin-made 2-18 "parlor" guitar, same period SS Stewart-marked, Martin-made bowlback mandolin, c.1930 Harmony tenor guitar (OO-18 style, but ladder braced and tenor), c.1940s Kay super-fancy archtop guitar, c.1960s/70s Fender Bronco/Musicmaster parts electric guitar, c.1970s "Global" Japanese Strat copy electric guitar, c.1910 little Lyon & Healy? parlor guitar, c.1920 Richter rope-bound mahogany soprano uke, c.1950s Vega "Solo Lute" Baritone Ukulele (the "original" bari uke), and, uh... loads of other fun toys!
Hopefully soon I'll post some pics!
Nevertheless, cool stuff coming soon: a c.1923 SS Stewart-marked, Martin-made 2-18 "parlor" guitar, same period SS Stewart-marked, Martin-made bowlback mandolin, c.1930 Harmony tenor guitar (OO-18 style, but ladder braced and tenor), c.1940s Kay super-fancy archtop guitar, c.1960s/70s Fender Bronco/Musicmaster parts electric guitar, c.1970s "Global" Japanese Strat copy electric guitar, c.1910 little Lyon & Healy? parlor guitar, c.1920 Richter rope-bound mahogany soprano uke, c.1950s Vega "Solo Lute" Baritone Ukulele (the "original" bari uke), and, uh... loads of other fun toys!
Hopefully soon I'll post some pics!
Comments