Back to Work

Oh my, been a very busy weekend-plus. Been away in Texas for a wedding and Texas was super hot and sweaty, as expected. Real work will continue again tomorrow, so if you've all been hanging on for some fun instrument pics, write-ups, etc. -- get ready!

I just finished mixing the new album today. Artwork will be done for it real soon so I can get sleeves screenprinted. I'm really looking forward to letting everyone in on the new tracks. I had a lot of fun while working on this one. Kind of honky-tonk meets folk rock.

In other news, I think I'm going to be in Randolph tomorrow opening? or playing? for or with? Mr. Rick Redington.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jake

I don't remember any of us approving your vacation time in advance, but hope you had fun nonetheless. Looking forward to the new posts.

Ben