Workshop: Been doing?


In case you've been wondering where I've been...? Thanksgiving was wonderful for all of us up here along with its (many) guests and small local adventures. Yesterday was supposed to be a lovely day full of newly-finished instruments to pop up on the blog but I finally got all my gear in the mail to fix our main computer so that's what I did instead.

I have to admit, if you have an older iMac (ours is a late 2007), then you may want to do the upgrade (that was forced on us by a dead disk) we did of adding a solid-state hard drive coupled with more memory expanded to 4 GB. At the same time I finally updated our OS X to the current Mountain Lion from its purgatory of Leopard.

Yes, I'm much happier with the comp. Photoshop opens as soon as I finish clicking the icon. I've never had that experience before!

Comments