New Features Coming Soon

I'm going to be adding some new features to the blog over the next month or so:
  • Sound clips for instruments will soon be included in the body of the blog posts and remain "up" after the instruments themselves are sold. I'm going to try to go back and upload all the old audio that I have on hand (a small bit was lost in a HD crash) but it will take a while to do. More popular instruments will have priority here. I haven't decided on using SoundCloud (easily shared) or my own server yet.
  • I'm going to add "suppliers" links so folks can know where I source my parts, strings, etc. from. I'm never shy about redirecting folks to other music houses that might have what they're looking for!
  • A "resources" section is going to be added to keep a library of linked posts of mine about alternate string sets for instruments, DIY instrument work or creation and whatnot.
  • I'm going to attempt to setup that "brands/makers" library again. I was so mad when that got lost last year when Blogger's update button slashed the code!

Comments