Walk Right In

The last 4 or 5 workdays have been filled with walk-in surprises that've been keeping me on my toes. Today I had emergency surgery for a Mastertone Special Hawaiian guitar, quick banjo modding, wiring, and setup, and an epic quest to solve amplfication trouble using K&Ks on a resonator guitar (end result: awesome). Some of that I'll detail tomorrow, but for the rest of the week I'm looking forward to some clear sailing on getting repairs and sales instruments finished.

Of the latter there are some honeys: I'm finally getting around to the neck resets and bridge replacements for the pair of Regal LeDominos (that are sort-of spoken-for already), there's another Martin rosewood-backed mandolin coming along, and a brace of nice vintage Martin flattops from the 40s and 50s (0-18, 00-18, etc.) -- so it's going to be a fun ride.

Comments