Fall Stockpiling, Weathervanes, PayPal Swiper


The heavy stress of getting ready for winter is over, thankfully, as the cold seems to have begun settling in at night. I've ordered our 9 tons of wood pellets (we use pellet stoves in the house and the store), resealed all of our stove pipe and serviced the stoves, and have been resealing our windows and whatnot. It feels good.

I wanted to throw a shout-out to Mr. Jorgensen, the Weathervane Man, who I traded some work with to get this fetching hawk vane. It'll be installed on the peak of our barn at some point, but for now it's adorning one of the structures in our garden.



I'm also now accepting all sorts of card (chip, swipe) and phone (ApplePay, etc.) payments via PayPal Here directly in the shop. I used to do a frustrating terminal-style thing through the computer to get a work-around for payments (which would often get funky), but this is fast and very secure and will make it a breeze for checkouts.

So -- if you're an agonizing musician-folk customer holding-out until you have cash to pay for your repairs -- no excuses, now! You can help me pay my grocery bills...! Like they say -- with two kids it's a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, and a box of cereal every day...

Comments