Thanksgiving Week Hours


Winter is right around the corner. It's been snowing for the past couple days and both my in-laws and wifey are already thinking about holiday decorations for the shop. I have a feeling I'll be stringing-up faux-greens come Friday. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of a Scandi "welcome star" gifted to us just the other day!

As usual for this time of the year, we're taking the week off to argue with family (clever people will insert "just kidding" here) and will be back for regular hours on Saturday the 26th. I will be open today, Tuesday, until a little after noon and we may be opening on Friday around midday, too (though I wouldn't count on it).

As always, pop off an email if something needs asking! With the extra lounging time I may actually have time to reply! (I know, I'm terrible).

Comments