Phones, Emails, Etc.

I swear, folks, I have to make a post each week called "in reply" where I group-reply all of you who I've let fall through the cracks. My life is insanely busy this time of year, so I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. Emails are, of course, dragging a bit. They'll get there, don't worry.

At any rate, please do call me again (I know this is irritating) if you haven't received an answer by phone. I am here, but a lot of calls go straight to voicemail while I'm talking all day to other customers. Also, if a number is garbled on the machine or you don't leave a call-back number... I can't return your call.

My favorite message of the last week was: "Hey, are you open today? It's the middle of summer and a Sunday... you should be open, man! Hey, just wanting to know! Could you call?" *click* -- if wishes were guitars, my friend -- if wishes were guitars... but I know 5 other days each week you can get to me!

Comments