Haywire

So -- maybe changing the web address for the blog was not the best idea as it made all the old links dead. However, it's done and hopefully Google in all its wisdom will eventually redirect everyone to the correct posts. Hopefully! I thank you for bearing with the change. It will make life easier in the long-term.

If you have old posts bookmarked, changing the antebelluminstruments.blogspot.com part of the address to jakewildwood.blogspot.com will fix the bad link. Unfortunately, all of my old "in-post" links are now inoperable -- which means I might spend a week at some point going through all of them. Argh.

Forward -- we can only move forward! It's 1:40 AM and I think that's about as much as I can do for tonight. Museum is updated, too, by the way.

Comments

Rich C. said…
Try this: http://blogtimenow.com/seo/find-fix-redirect-broken-links-blogger/
Jake Wildwood said…
Thanks -- that'll be helpful. If anyone else has good ideas, please shoot. At one point in time I made $$ doing web design, but that was in the late '90s. I'm super behind-the-times these days.