Local Flavor: The Hang of Things


I'm getting the hang of this new camera, now. If you're a shutterbug, you may know how it is -- they're all just a bit different and the lenses all react just a little off from your brain until you get to expect how they'll perform. I got a little time this morning to practice as I had to bring my car over to New Haven, VT for some work at Packard Volvo. Above is a shot in Hancock, VT of my favorite falling-down storage shelters.



This is one of my favorite views when leaving New Haven on the way home -- it's a scene looking towards Bristol and the Lincoln Gap and reminds me of North Wales or parts of Scotland.


It's good to see some snow finally settling up here.

Comments

Rick Sky said…
Great photos Jake ~ What camera did you get?

All The Best ~ Rick Sky ~ *
Jake Wildwood said…
Fuji X100F... with a teleconverter lens that's pretty excellent. THANKS!