2016 JHS Alpine Reverb Pedal



I bought this as-new in 2016 from a guy who bought it, unboxed it, and sold it on. While this was in transit to him he'd bought a different, fancier pedal. Anyhow, I've used it ever since for all my live work and on a lot of recordings -- including We Met in Debt, where you can hear its settings tweaked a little for each track on the lead guitar.

I've made all of the scuffs on the bottom of it, but it's otherwise actually pretty clean for the amount of use I've given it. It works 100%.

I'm selling because I've been using decent on-amp reverb for a month, now, and don't want this collecting dust because I'm too lazy to haul it along, too (it sounds great).

There are plenty of reviews out there on the net, but basically this is two reverbs in one -- it has an on/off button and a secondary "shift" button that ramps the reverb up like crazy. By playing with the controls one can go from a simple, '50s style slappy-back sort-of effect all the way to outer-space caverns opening up into nebulae.

It comes in the nude as I recycled the box long ago.


Comments

CM said…
And how do you know what the knobs do, doesn't look like there are any labels on top.....
Jake Wildwood said…
See the first picture -- they're labeled... :)