Local Flavor: Happy Thanksgiving!


Bonnie snapped this pic of our slightly-unsettled, garden-supplied, foxy pumpkin pie (plus scavenger-fingers waiting in the wings). This is the first year we've actually stayed home as a mini-family for Thanksgiving, and the absurdly-cold (for this time of the year) weather certainly meant I appreciated that coziness. It was -4F when I woke up this morning. That's usually January weather up here!

For what it's worth, I have lots to be thankful for -- and I am thankful that I get to share so much of my working-life part of it with other like-minded instrument crazies. Here's to us, to our families, and to the enjoyment of feasting together with all the other crazies!

Comments

strumdaddy said…
Thanks Jake.
We don't have a Thanksgiving in Australia, but your generous wishes are totally international and universal. Thanks for all the energy you put into spreading the instrument love.