Cleanout: 1960s/70s Guitar/Bass Straps



It's cleanout time again! Here are three straps I've had stowed.

The blue strap is sold.

This first blue one seems to be late-'60s to my eyes. It's 2" wide, has the usual wear and tear (a few pulled threads just near the one strap-end), and adjusts  from 32" (short) to 57" (long). I've used this one with acoustics because of the extra length for big bodies. The ends are leather.






Next-up, I have a red/black floral strap that seems to be late-'60s or early-'70s:


This one has the usual wear and tear, too, and doesn't have the thicker brown reverse -- it's more like suitcase-material on the rear. It's 2" wide and adjusts from 29" (short) to 52" (long). The ends are leather.







Last-up, I have a wide/bass strap from probably the early-to-mid-'70s:


This one is 3" wide, vinyl-backed, and adjusts from 30" (short) to 55" (long). The ends are leather. I've use this one for bass now and then.







Comments