Video: WRVP Old Time Radio Show


In the evenings of last week I did sound with my friend Rob for the White River Valley Players' second "old time radio" show. This one was a little more complicated than the last and it turned-out great. Above is video from the whole show -- though later-on I will be mixing audio in from the board to make the sound even better. You get a bit more of the audience vibe with this FOH mic placement though.



I also did a little 100%-improvised intro/intermission music with buddies Todd (guitar) and Justine (clarinet). Here's one snap of that.

Comments

Phillips said…
Wow..looks cool.woohoo
Phillips said…
Awesome job everyone..wow this is great just watched the whole thing
Really authentic..where were you Jake I guess behind the scenes I guess...
Jake Wildwood said…
Thanks Phil!!! I was just monitoring sound.