2016 Fender Mexico Thinline Telecaster Electric Guitar




This one was just in for some setup and wiring work. It's a 2016 Mexican-made Tele Thinline and the owner popped-in a 6-saddle bridge and newer Fender Noiseless pickups. After work, it plays effortlessly and has a clean, easy sound to it.

It's a lot brighter and sparklier than I'd expected it to be (considering what I'm used to with "Noiseless Single Coils," but seems to lack some of the thump/deep growly plunk at the bridge that I want from a good Tele. I wonder how much of that has to do with the fact that Fender didn't put a brass plate on the bottom of their Noiseless bridge pickups for these.

Still, I'm always impressed by just how good modern Fender products are for the cash you plop down for them. This thing handles beautifully and looks killer.









Comments