Local Flavor: Steamy Mornings


It's back to negative temperatures in the mornings again and it's starting to feel a bit more like normal Vermont winter. The steaming river and ice-crystalized branches were from the other morning when we woke up to -7F. We've been having crazy weather "mood swings" the last few weeks -- fluctuating from normal deep freeze up to the 60F range. It's confusing the plant life and the human life as well.



Much has been getting done around the shop, though. I've been digging-in deep on my heavier-duty repair projects and while that's slowed my output amount, at least these old shipwrecks are starting to play again.

There will be a flurry of new consignment gear coming-up in the next couple weeks of all sorts -- mostly guitars -- but I have a number of really interesting side projects that will, at times, be fascinating. It's hard to get me super-excited about most things with wood and wire, these days, but a number of recent "incomings" have my ears perked-up, for sure -- because they're simply weird.




Mr. Hugh & the Ice-Capturer -- these last ones are for you guys!

Comments