For Your Entertainment: WRVP Radio Theater Shows


This December, the Valley Players hosted a series of Radio Theater shows that I did a ton of editing and music for. I was going to link to them, but their Vimeo page seems to need a little updating to re-include them, so I uploaded them directly to my SoundCloud page and they're embedded here.

The first two below are ones I did the music on and the last one is one that my friend Dorothy did all the music for. Just for fun, our daughter Oona was one of the lightbulbs in the second episode...!

The last embedded bit on here is the Players' annual "Night Before the Night Before Christmas" show which -- as you might expect -- went online this year rather than in-person.

The Night Before The Night Before Christmas 2020 from White River Valley Players on Vimeo.

Comments