Listening Party: Remastered Albums


I've been working on remastering and re-uploading a lot of my old albums and getting them up on streaming services. The above one is just getting onto streaming right now and will be up on most of the platforms in the next week or so. It's my 2018 album with Forrest Newton.

In the meantime, you can listen to and download the remastered version from SoundCloud:




I also worked-over my 2013 album "Magic Beans" which is very spare and now has a bit more "space" to the sound -- it's just acoustic guitar, double bass, and voice. It's already up on streaming platforms but here's the SoundCloud link/player:




I also really stretched back and cleaned-up 2008's Home to Be. I wrote all of these songs shortly after we moved to Vermont. It's already up and streaming all over the place (Apple Music, Spotify, etc.) but here, also, is the SoundCloud for it:

Comments

Brandon McCoy said…
Man, that album cover is wayyyy too cool!
Jake Wildwood said…
It's an old Nat'l ad from the 30s :D
Reese said…
Know and truly love both of the first two LPs, above. Always in Mavis, the hot yellow FIT. Give them a listen, people.
Dave in CO said…
Love these, Jake. Remasters sound very clean and open. Keep them coming.
Jake Wildwood said…
Thanks guys! Yes, more on the way at some point. :)