1950s Accordiana (Italy-made) 12-Bass Piano Accordion

This little 12-bass, Italian-made, student-level piano accordion is an "as-is" instrument. A local customer dropped it by and would part with it for $75 and it's available in-shop. The video gives you an idea of the sound at the moment -- it's mostly in tune with itself but it does sound like it could at least use its valves reglued and some of the reeds seated a little better to avoid chatter and thwoppy sounds. 

Fortunately, I've turned my back on accordion repair, so I'm not doing it.

Aside from the maintenance needed, it's in good cosmetic shape save the fabric screens under the grill areas. That's been damaged a little here and there.

It comes with a ratty old box-case and some period instructional material.











Comments

Unknown said…
I have the same can you tell me what is the price