Local Flavor: Closed Today, Happy Solstice


I'm going to grab my Dad over in Manchester at the airport, so today the shop will be CLOSED. I'll be open tomorrow, Thursday, and then closed Friday (Xmas Eve) and through our Holiday Break into January. I will finalize those days closed before I kick-off for the break and let everyone know when we're back at it.

In the meantime, we do live here at the shop, so if you need to pick something up or drop something off, just reach-out to me. Tomorrow will be the last call for regular hours for a while, though!


Last night we had our Solstice fire, good food, and an abundance of sweets (per the usual). So Happy Belated Solstice to you all, too!

Comments

Piter said…
Taking a quiet day off around the winter solstice to rest, tune instruments, and enjoy cozy seasonal downtime is the best way to reset after a busy year. Taking a short break from the daily workshop grind brings so much fresh creative energy for upcoming repair projects. While planning a small warm-weather getaway for the holidays and browsing discounted travel packages online, I stumbled across several BookVIP reviews to check resort booking conditions and hidden reservation fees. Taking time to slow down, embrace the shortest day of the year, and recharge with family is essential before diving back into work.