2021 Harley Benton HB-35 Plus Semihollow Electric Guitar


My buddy Rick bought this last year, but like any man with a zillion guitars and not enough hours to play them all, he wound-up trading it into me. That's fair enough because these guitars are stupidly-good at their price point.

They're basically ES-335-a-likes with twin humbuckers, a semihollow construction, set neck, '50s-ish Gibson-like neck profile, and nice hardware as well. The tuners are smooth, the sound is clean and full, the finish (while "dipped" in the typical poly way) is nice, and the color on this particular one is excellent.

Aside from a nick in the finish and mild playwear here and there (small scratches and scuffs) in the body, it's pretty clean and ready to go. I set it up a year and a half ago and it was playing exactly the same when he dropped it off last week. I just had to clean it up a bit as it had gotten dusty.















Comments

Unknown said…
How much did it cost?
Unknown said…
Glad you approve!
I'm looking at this model for my next addition. The yellow one got my attention. I have HB Strat and Tele types, l9ve them both