2019 Ibanez TMB-100 Talman Active Electric Bass Guitar


Yep, ok, brownie points go to Ibanez for this instrument. It's vintage-looking, cheap as heck (for what it is), adapatable, has a comfy neck, plays nice after setup, and comes with all the "bass-ics" you need to cover a lot of ground. I'm not an active-preamp bassman myself but I will admit that the extra flexibility gives you a ton of control over your tone.

This one's here on consignment and it's essentially "as-new." Did I mention I like that jack plate + knob idea? I've always wanted to make a single-pickup, single-knob instrument of some sort using just that sort of plate and jack. I like.

Repairs included: setup.


Body wood: poplar

Bridge: 4-saddle adjustable

Fretboard: jatoba

Neck wood: maple

Pickups: 1x Dynamix P, 1x Dynamix J (passive w/active EQ)


Action height at 12th fret: 3/32” bass 1/16” treble (fast, spot-on)
String gauges: 105w-45w or similar flatwound

Neck shape: medium C

Board radius: 10"

Truss rod: adjustable

Neck relief: straight

Fret style: medium-bigger


Scale length: 34"

Nut width: 1 5/8"

Body width: 13 3/4"

Body depth: 1 1/2"

Weight: 9 lbs 2 oz


Condition notes: it's nearly as-new with only the lightest usewear/playwear evident.


It comes with: no case, sorry! ...but someone put some nice flats on it.













Comments