1964 Gibson ES-125 DC Hollowbody Electric Guitar

This is one of Benny's guitars -- he'd picked-up one of those Waterslide drop-in rubber bridge saddle gizmos for use on it but it wasn't working on this particular guitar (not enough radius), so I whipped him up a replacement rubber-saddle bridge-topper to fit it while he was here hanging-out. It's not rocket science, folks!

That said, Benny now joins Mr. Steve on the quest of ever-more-ridiculous rubber bridge contraptions. I scoffed at Steve's Bigsby-equipped Moth Harmony back in the day until I tried it and had a big smile on my face. The same thing happened with this guy, too! So -- we win?

I also just have to point out how cool this old box is -- it's a cutaway, dual-P90 version of an ES-125 complete with a faded Bigsby and all! Lovely.












Comments