1970s Plush Congress IV 100w 4-Channel Tube Amp PA Head

I realized this had been sitting in my drafts folder of blog posts for months so I figured I'd post this! It got scooped-up quickly after it arrived in-shop so I'd forgotten about it.

Suffice to say, this is a very "Kustom"-looking amp head with the classic, tuck-n-roll, early-'70s styling. I mean -- sparkle vinyl covering? What's not to like?

Each channel is like having an individual 25w Fender Deluxe-like circuit and it's got onboard spring reverb and a master volume switch. If you like playing multiple guitars (or other instruments) and need multiple, differently-EQed channels and want to play classic tube while doing it -- here ya go!

As I recall, this one was gone-through by Mr. Winfield Holt of Orator Amplification and it as ready to serve the moment it arrived in-shop.





Comments