2000s Art & Lutherie (Godin) Ami Nylon Parlor Guitar
Overview: Hey! It's an Ami! These were/are popular, modern "parlor" guitars and at least a few pop out of the woodwork over here. This is only the second or third nylon-strung one I've had in the shop, though, and I rather like the model. It's got all the stuff I like about 1890s/1900s-era, gut-strung parlor guitars -- compact size, warm sound, and a cleaner and more-balanced bottom-end compared to, say, your typical classical guitar.
Repairs included: As I recall, Jacobi just gave this guy a glorified setup. It's playing spot-on and ready to go.
- Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz
- Scale length: 25 5/8"
- Nut width: 2"
- Neck shape: medium-full D
- Board radius: flat
- Depth at first fret: 0.84"
- Depth at seventh fret: 0.96"
- Body width: 13"
- Body depth: 4 1/4"
- Top wood: solid cedar
- Back & sides wood: ply "cherry"
- Bracing type: fan
- Bridge: rosewood
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Neck wood: maple
- Action height at 12th fret: 3/32” overall (fast, spot-on)
- String gauges: standard lights
- Truss rod: adjustable
- Neck relief: straight
- Fret style: medium
Condition notes: It's fairly clean throughout but there's a nick or two at the headstock's edges and light scratching here and there from handling. One of the bridge decorative dots (which hide the locator pins for fitting the bridge at the factory) has gotten "pushed-in" and is sunken down in the bridge.
It comes with: Sorry, no case.
Consignor tag: CRSS

















Comments