2019 Ibanez Soundgear SRF706 Fretless 6-String Electric Bass Guitar


Overview: This is pretty-much exactly the bass I visualize when someone tells me they play a 6-string fretless. It's active, has piezo bridge pickups, and enough controls that I feel like I'm swimming in tonal options. It sounds and plays a treat, though, and has been well-loved and used for many gigs by its current owner.


Repairs included: I just gave it mild cleaning and a setup. It's playing spot-on and ready to go and has good set of quality flatwound strings on it at the moment.

  • Weight: 8 lbs 7 oz
  • Scale length: 34"
  • Nut width: 2 1/8"
  • Neck shape: medium D
  • Board radius: 20"
  • Depth at first fret: 0.87"
  • Depth at seventh fret: 0.90"
  • Body width: 13"
  • Body depth: 1 1/2"
  • Body wood: okoume
  • Bridge: adjustable 5-saddle
  • Fretboard: panga panga
  • Neck wood: maple/walnut
  • Pickups: 2x active magnetic humbucker, 1x piezo in-bridge system
  • Action height at 12th fret: 3/32” bass to 1/16” treble (fast, spot-on)
  • String gauges: 135w-45w or close to it
  • Truss rod: adjustable
  • Neck relief: straight
  • Fret style: none

Condition notes: There are wear-marks and indentations around the backplate/side and jack area as you'd expect from a bass that's been gigged a while. There's also a little edge-wear to the finish at the headstock and back of the neck. It's still in good order, though, and pretty clean otherwise.


It comes with: It's got a gigbag.


Consignor tag: MRFS
















Comments